Fine Tune Your Life For Happiness

success happiness business millennials careers love happiness

Friends Reveal Truth
I had a conversation with a friend of mine several weeks ago that really made me pause and reflect on some of the things that had been going on in my life.

She said that “Life is like a guitar, it works better if you fine tune it.”

For as long as I can remember I have always had a guitar in my hands. I started out with a toy plastic guitar at about age four and gradually worked my way up to some of the vintage guitars that I own today.

When I Started
When I first began to teach myself how to play, I strummed, picked, plucked and banged on my instrument but somehow the sounds that I was producing were not at all pleasant.

At some point I discovered that the guitar needed to be tuned in order for it to produce the proper sounds so slowly and gradually I learned how to tune it. 

One Step At A Time
As I learned how to tune the guitar I noticed that it sounded better and better, it was finally starting to make sense, one tiny step at a time.

My guitar has six strings and each string of the guitar has to be properly tuned.

If all of the strings are not properly tuned then it will not sound right because all of the strings must work together in perfect harmony and balance in order to achieve the beautiful sound that I am trying to create.

Get Your House In Order
The six strings of the guitar symbolize functional areas of your life such as health, spirituality, career, relationships, finances, and nurturing. 

Several of these areas may be okay and working in perfect order, but when all are healthy your life can be so much more beautiful.

Living an exceptional life can best be achieved by bringing balance and harmony into your daily routine.

Live An Exceptional Life
You can spend your life acquiring large amounts of money for example, but what good does it do if you are suffering from poor health or you have a poor relationship with your family. 

On the other hand you could have a strong family relationship but feel unfulfilled because you never took the time do some of the things that would truly make you happy.

The guitar is a very beautiful instrument to look at but it is not worth listening to unless it is finely tuned. 

I suppose that the same could be said about our lives.

Be Patient
Take the time to really explore and examine all aspects of your life and ask yourself if you are truly happy with where you are. 

If you discover that certain areas of your life could be enhanced or improved then set some small goals and make it happen.

Take the time to fine tune your life and I think that you will be pleasantly surprised at just how wonderful life can be!




Comments